This continuing professional development course provides you with a skills and knowledge required to effectively process and complete Business Activity Statements (BAS), Instalment Activity Statements (IAS) and other required reports.
This course may satisfy the continuing professional development requirements for bookkeepers, BAS agents, accountants, Tax agents and employees working in the business service sector.
This course will also be of benefit to business owners, managers, business partners, bookkeepers, assistant accountants and accounts clerks.
- Introduction to Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Business Activity Statements (BAS) compliance and other requirements
- GST adjustments and corrections
- Pay as you go (PAYG) income tax instalment
- Pay as you go (PAYG) tax withheld
- Fringe benefits tax (FBT) instalment
- Luxury car tax (LCT)
- Wine equalisation tax (WET)
- Fuel tax credits
- Instalment Activity Statements (IAS)
- Manual BAS preparation
- Enter the transactions in MYOB and complete the BAS
Students will require access to Microsoft Windows to complete this course.
This course requires students to purchase textbooks at an additional cost of approximately $70. More information will be provided following enrolment.
This course has either written or oral supervised assessment. Students will require access to Skype video chat for assessment purposes.
Complete business activity and instalment activity statements (FNSTPB401)
Course enquiries and more information
Freecall 1800 882 661