This continuing professional development course provides you with a skills and knowledge required to record and prepare payroll documentation, respond to enquiries and process accurate payroll data for manual and computerised systems. No refunds apply unless the course is cancelled by TAFE SA. International students on a Student visa (subclass 500) are not eligible to undertake short courses.
This course may satisfy the continuing professional development requirements for bookkeepers, BAS agents, accountants, Tax agents and employees working in the business service sector.
This course will also be of benefit to business owners, managers, business partners, bookkeepers, assistant accountants and accounts clerks.
Prepare and Process Payroll (MYOB)
- Payroll system and legislation
- Superannuation obligations
- Payment summaries and payroll calculations
- Manual payroll and accounting for salaries and wages
- Setting up the MYOB payroll command centre
- Processing personal leave
- Holiday pay and leave loading
- Payroll tax
- End of year procedures and reconciling payroll
- Salary sacrifice
- Calculating a termination payment