This continuing professional development course provides you with a skills and knowledge required to apply business tax calculation rules and business obligations to comply with Australian Taxation Office (ATO) requirements. No refunds apply unless the course is cancelled by TAFE SA. International students on a Student visa (subclass 500) are not eligible to undertake short courses.
This course may satisfy the continuing professional development requirements for bookkeepers, BAS agents, accountants, Tax agents and employees working in the business service sector.
This course will also be of benefit to business owners, managers, business partners, bookkeepers, assistant accountants and accounts clerks.
Business Tax Calculations
- Introduction to income tax and deductions
- Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Pay as you go (PAYG) income tax instalment
- Pay as you go (PAYG) tax withheld
- Fringe benefits tax (FBT) instalment
- Luxury car tax (LCT)
- Wine equalisation tax (WET)
- Fuel tax credits
- Salary sacrifice arrangement
- Payroll tax
- Land tax