Revolutionise your social media business strategies using the information from these session, delivered by a leader in the field of social media and a well-known social media identity in Adelaide.Note: No refunds apply unless the course is cancelled by TAFE SA.
This course is ideal for professionals wanting to have a better understanding of social media strategies to achieve their business and marketing objectives of their organisation, including:
- Professionals wanting to learn how to use social media platforms for their business
- Managers and executives who want to gain knowledge and understanding of how social media can help grow their business
- Marketing assistants and Marketing Managers looking to maximise the benefits of social media
- Staff who work closely with their customer base and would like to engage in social media or increase their level of engagement in social media using a wider range of platforms.
A dynamic, current and up to date interactive workshop designed for those who want to maximise the use of social media as a catalyst in marketing their business. Local business case studies will also be used to demonstrate the success strategies of social media. The latest concepts and trends of social media will be explained as well as understanding the variety of platforms, their benefits and also their limitations. Selecting the right platforms to align with your business strategies is critical for business success. This is a hand’s on workshop to help you apply your learnings to your workplace.
- Background of social media
- Benefits for organisations and limitations
- Opportunities for business and risks
- Reasons for engaging in social media strategies for your organisation
- Approaches to social media, informative, interactive and creative
At the end of the course attendees will receive a Certificate of Participation.
Savvy Social Media for Professionals
- Learning 8 of the most popular social media platforms used in business today
- How to select the best platform to align with your business objectives
- Strategies to support your existing marketing and communication plans
- Creating content calendars
- A working document for participants to take back to your workplace