This continuing professional development course provides you with skills and knowledge required to calculate and record the job costs of products and services. For details on the short course refund policy, enrolment process, international student eligibility and more, please visit Applying for Short Courses
This course may satisfy the continuing professional development requirements for bookkeepers, BAS agents, accountants, tax agents and employees working in the business service sector.
This course will also be of benefit to business owners, managers, business partners, bookkeepers, assistant accountants and accounts clerks.
- Introduction to management accounting, ethics, internal control and costing systems
- Terminology, concepts and source documents
- Direct materials, direct labour and overheads
- Job summary sheets, over and under applied overheads and trading statements
- Product and service pricing