This continuing professional development course provides you with a skills and knowledge required to calculate and record the job costs of products and services. No refunds apply unless the course is cancelled by TAFE SA. International students on a Student visa (subclass 500) are not eligible to undertake short courses.
This course may satisfy the continuing professional development requirements for bookkeepers, BAS agents, accountants, tax agents and employees working in the business service sector.
This course will also be of benefit to business owners, managers, business partners, bookkeepers, assistant accountants and accounts clerks.
Job Costing Techniques
- Introduction to management accounting, ethics, internal control and costing systems
- Terminology, concepts and source documents
- Direct materials, direct labour and overheads
- Job summary sheets, over and under applied overheads and trading statements
- Product and service pricing