This continuing professional development course provides you with skills and knowledge required to calculate and record the job costs of products and services.
This course may satisfy the continuing professional development requirements for bookkeepers, BAS agents, accountants, tax agents and employees working in the business service sector.
This course will also be of benefit to business owners, managers, business partners, bookkeepers, assistant accountants and accounts clerks.
- Introduction to management accounting, ethics, internal control and costing systems
- Terminology, concepts and source documents
- Direct materials, direct labour and overheads
- Job summary sheets, over and under applied overheads and trading statements
- Product and service pricing
This course has either written or oral supervised assessment. Students will require access to Skype video chat for assessment purposes.
For organisations that wish to pay the student fees for this course and are unable to pay by credit card via the website, please contact the Short Course team via email on email@example.com to organise a Third Party Payment invoice.
Produce job costing information (FNSACC407)
Course enquiries and more information
Freecall 1800 882 661