This module covers the skills and knowledge required to plan, implement, direct and evaluate sales team activities and build and maintain relationships with customers while meeting their specific needs. No refunds apply unless the course is cancelled by TAFE SA. International students on a Student visa (subclass 500) are not eligible to undertake short courses.
Selling Techniques and Customer Relationships
1. Selling, marketing and customer relationship management.
2. Understanding consumers and organisational buyers.
3. Ethical and legal issues in selling.
4. Developing your communication skills.
5. Getting organised and prospecting.
6. Selling as consultation.
7. Managing objections and buyer concerns.
8. Obtaining commitment.
9. Customer relationship management in the modern organisation
10. Managing relationships with key customers and negotiating with customers.
11. Making presentations to customer groups.