This course covers skills and knowledge required to work autonomously and in teams to complete work activities relating to the provision of accounting and bookkeeping services.
It applies to individuals who occupy roles with some responsibility and use a range of research and organisational techniques to establish and carry out their work requirements in the accounting industry.
- Develop professional working relationships
- Identify compliance requirements and support materials in Finance industry
- Overview of legislation, regulatory requirements and code of conduct
- Set up and maintain systems to meet compliance requirements
- Work autonomously or in a team to complete work activities
- Develop and maintain own competency
Work effectively in the accounting and bookkeeping industry (FNSACC408)
Course enquiries and more information
Freecall 1800 882 661