This continuing professional development course provides you with skills and knowledge required to apply business tax calculation rules and business obligations to comply with Australian Taxation Office (ATO) requirements.
This course may satisfy the continuing professional development requirements for bookkeepers, BAS agents, accountants, Tax agents and employees working in the business service sector. This course will also be of benefit to business owners, managers, business partners, bookkeepers, assistant accountants and accounts clerks.
- Introduction to income tax and deductions
- Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Pay as you go (PAYG) income tax instalment
- Pay as you go (PAYG) tax withheld
- Fringe benefits tax (FBT) instalment
- Luxury car tax (LCT)
- Wine equalisation tax (WET)
- Fuel tax credits
- Salary sacrifice arrangement
- Payroll tax
- Land tax
Process business tax requirements (FNSACC411)
Course enquiries and more information
Freecall 1800 882 661