Note: Completion of a TAFE SA course does not guarantee an employment outcome. Formal requirements other than educational qualifications (eg licensing, professional registration), may apply to some occupations.
Qualifications & Skills Covered
General English 40
The following skills & activities are covered:
- Developing listening, speaking, reading and writing skills
- Improving vocabulary, grammar & pronunciation
- Developing communication skills
- Visits by community groups
- Excursions to cultural landmarks and visits to local events
Weekly classwork consists of 20 hours face-to-face tuition.
Students have access to an extensive range of resources and digital learning materials.
Note: Students who successfully complete only one or more units of competency but not the full Qualification are eligible to receive a Statement of Attainment.