Note: Completion of a TAFE SA course does not guarantee an employment outcome. Formal requirements other than educational qualifications (eg licensing, professional registration), may apply to some occupations.
Qualifications & Skills Covered
English for Academic Purposes 20
developing high-level academic skills in writing, listening and note taking
- reading, comprehension, academic language for oral presentations and seminars
- study skills and research skills
- developing grammar, pronunciation and academic skills
- advanced preparation for IELTS
- test-taking techniques and practice tests
- developing specific vocabulary for future study
improving group interaction skills to work closely with other students in Australia or internationally.
- You will be continually assessed throughout the course, with regular feedback and timely intervention to ensure your English is always improving.
Our EAP 20 course can serve as a direct pathway to TAFE SA award courses and undergraduate courses at South Australian universities.