Diploma of Community Services (Case Management)/Bachelor of Arts - Uni of Adelaide Pathway
||Up to 3.5 years Full Time or Part Time equivalent|
|TAFE SA Code||DP10228|
|Course page PDF|
Students gain the expertise and knowledge necessary to facilitate case management, assess and analyse client needs, communicate effectively with clients and staff, and support client self-management.
Uni Dual Offer Course
You will receive an offer to both TAFE SA and University, with the University offer being conditional on successful completion of the TAFE SA qualification.
You can rest assured you have secured your University offer, pending successful completion of the TAFE SA award.
No further application will be required.
You will receive credit for TAFE SA studies allowing you to complete two awards dependant on the pathway selected.
If accepted, you will receive an offer to TAFE SA and-on successful completion of the TAFE SA qualification-an offer to University with no further application required.
- View our Uni Dual Offer Courses list
- This qualification requires a combination of online study and compulsory weekly attendance on campus. In addition to this, students will be required to attend a localised industry specific setting for work placement and complete industry experience at Bower Place Complex Needs Clinic www.bowerplace.com.au - a practicing clinic; located in Gawler Place, ADELAIDE.
- For participation in this qualification, students will be required to obtain a clearance from the Department of Communities and Social Inclusion at their expense. For more information please go to https://screening.dcsi.sa.gov.au/
- This course will begin in Term 2, 2019 and offers will commence from mid February 2019.
Case worker, case coordinator, case manager.
Note: Completion of a TAFE SA course does not guarantee an employment outcome. Formal requirements other than educational qualifications (eg licensing, professional registration), may apply to some occupations.
Qualifications & Skills Covered
Diploma of Community Services (Case Management) (CHC52015)
This course provides the skills and knowledge essential to undertake case management in the community services sector. To complete the qualification you are required to complete all 8 core units and 8 elective units plus you must complete at least 100 hours of work as detailed in the Assessment Requirements of units of competency.
Note: Students who successfully complete only one or more units of competency but not the full Qualification are eligible to receive a Statement of Attainment.
The TAFE SA qualification is subsidised through the Government of South Australia's WorkReady initiative.
To access subsidised training through WorkReady, your suitability to complete the qualification will be assessed. This may include participation in a Language, Literacy and Numeracy pre-assessment.
This course is funded through the Government of South Australia's WorkReady initiative. To find out if you may be eligible for
this funding please visit the TAFE SA website.
There may be incidental fees for additional expenses to those required to complete the course. For example for equipment,
transport or accommodation.
To help with the payment of your fees, you may be able to pay your fees by instalments. To find out more please visit:
You may also be eligible for a fee concession if you hold a current:
- Health Care Card
- Pensioner Concession Card
- Veterans Affairs Card
or if you are a prisoner in a South Australian correctional institution.
To find out more please visit: www.tafesa.edu.au/concession