The Course in Family Wellbeing Facilitation provides learners with the skills and knowledge to run Family Wellbeing groups within communities.
Note: Completion of a TAFE SA course does not guarantee an employment outcome. Formal requirements other than educational qualifications (eg licensing, professional registration), may apply to some occupations.
Qualifications & Skills Covered
Course in Family Wellbeing Facilitation
4 compulsory core modules/units of competency:
- Training skills for community Family Wellbeing
- Apply family wellbeing group work skills
- Respond effectively to difficult or challenging behaviour
- Support group activities.
Note: Students who successfully complete only one or more units of competency but not the full qualification are eligible to receive a Statement of Attainment.
of TAFE SA graduates find jobs or continue studying.
of TAFE SA graduates are satisfied with the overall quality of training.
* 2019 NCVER Student Outcomes Survey findings