Step by Step Guide : How to view and print your Invoice or make a Credit Card payment
- Go to https://my.tafesa.edu.au
- Click on “Student Login”.
- Login using your myTAFE SA User ID and PIN.
- Click on “Student”, then on “Student Account”, then on “Invoice and Payment History”
- Select the invoice you wish to pay from the drop down list next to “Select Statement Bill Date”, and then click on “View Statement”.
If you want to make an online payment with a credit card, skip to step 7.
- This will open the invoice in a new window. To print the invoice, hover your mouse over the bottom of the window, and then click on the printer icon. You can then take the invoice to any Australia Post outlet for payment.
Please note: If using Internet Explorer you may get an error and only view the first invoice. To download an invoice which is not the topmost on the list:
> Go to "Tools" on the Menu Bar
> Click on "Enterprise Mode" - this action turns on Enterprise Mode
> Select an Invoice and click on "View Invoice"
> After you have finished this remember to uncheck "Enterprise Mode"
- To make a credit card payment, click on “Credit Card Payment” at the bottom of the window.
- Select the correct term and click “Submit”.
- Enter the amount you will be paying, and then click ‘Submit”.
- Enter your credit card details, and then click “Submit Payment”. Please note that the system may take a couple of minutes to process your payment. Please don’t click the back button in your browser or on “Submit Payment” again.
- If your credit card payment is successful, you will see a screen similar to the one below. You can print this screen as a record of your payment.
- A record of this payment will appear on the “Invoice and Payment History” screen (Click on “Student”, “Student Account” and “Invoice and Payment History”). Please note that this may take up to 48 hours to appear.
For further assistance, please contact TAFE SA Information on 1800 882 661
or at firstname.lastname@example.org.