TAFE SA has been approved as an Educational Business Partner Institution with the University of South Australia and the University of Adelaide.
This allows students to accept a joint packaged offer with a local South Australian university, and upon successful completion of a TAFE SA qualification, the student is eligible for a guaranteed entry into a nominated University Degree Program.
The benefits of a Packaged University Offer include:
- Students will be able to apply for a single visa for the entire duration of both programs.
- Guaranteed entry into selected university programs*
- Guaranteed credits may shorten the duration of qualifications and reduce tuition fees over the total duration of study program **
- Graduate with a dual qualification from both TAFE SA and a university (for example Advanced Diploma/Bachelor Degree)
- Graduate with a competitive mix of practical and theoretical skills
University of South Australia CRICOS Provider No. 00121B
University of Adelaide CRICOS Provider Number 00123M
* other conditions may apply
** English courses do not receive credit into University programs
Application specifics for Packaged University Offers
TAFE SA and the University of Adelaide Packaged University Offers
Applications may be made by:
- Agents who are representatives of the University of Adelaide
- Agents who are representatives of both TAFE SA and the University of Adelaide
- Direct by students
Applications cannot be accepted from Agents who are representatives of TAFE SA only.
Find an Agent for the University of Adelaide
Agents must make applications through the University of Adelaide online application system and must submit a separate application for TAFE SA
Students who apply direct must apply to both TAFE SA and the University of Adelaide through their online application system.
TAFE SA and the University of South Australia Packaged University Offers
Applications can be made by:
Find an Agent for the University of South Australia
- Agents who are representatives of TAFE SA only
- Agents who are representatives of the University of South Australia only
- Agents who are representatives of both TAFE SA and the University of South Australia
- Direct by students
Applications will not be accepted from agents who are not representatives of either TAFE SA or the University of South Australia.
Applications are required to be made on the TAFE SA International Student Application Form to TAFE SA International Unit.
International students applying for a Packaged University Offer apply according to the requirements for their preferred University as outlined above.
Please refer to the Guidelines on Genuine Student, Temporary Entrant, Student Visa Living Costs and Proof of Funds for important information regarding GTE.
Students seeking a packaged offer may be required to satisfy additional conditions (as outlined in the Letter of Offer). Upon acceptance of the offered place/s students will receive a COE for the duration of the TAFE SA and University programs.
Upon receipt of the Confirmation of Enrolments (COEs), international students can apply for a student visa for the total duration of both programs.
International students on a packaged visa are committed to study the TAFE SA qualification and the partner University course. Students should not accept their Offer if they intend to change their chosen course or transfer to another institution.
See ‘how to apply’ for further details on the application process.
Resources for Agents
Access forms and documentation for agents to use with University Packaged Offers