Short Courses in Small Regional Communities
If you live in a Small Regional Community in South Australia, you may well be eligible to study a TAFE SA short course for as little as $20.
TAFE SA is offering students in Small Regional Communities the opportunity to enrol in a range of its Short Courses, at heavily subsidised prices. To see whether you are able to take advantage of this funding, please check the eligibility criteria below:
- Reside in a listed Small Regional Community in South Australia
- Are an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Are not enrolled under any other funded program for the same course
- Undertake training on campus or a mix of on and off campus
- Undertake training predominantly in an SRC location
If you adhere to all of the criteria above, then why not browse our list of funded short courses below, to find out whether your chosen course is being offered at a subsidised rate, in your area. Enrol quickly before courses fill!