COVID-19 SAFE Infection Control for Retail
This short course offers ‘COVID Clean’ infection control training for frontline staff in retail, customer service and related environments to prepare to open and trade as safely as possible.
Participants will learn a range of skills including:
- Hand hygiene practices
- Effective surface cleaning
- Use of personal protective equipment
- Disposal of contaminated waste
- Hazard identification, control and reporting
- Appropriate protocols and responses in the event of an incident
- Knowledge regarding the basis of infection and transmission
The set of skills taught will include how to follow organisational infection prevention and control policies and procedures, including implementing standard and transmission-based precautions and responding to infection risks in the retail sector.
This course can also be delivered onsite for a group. For more information contact Mel Boyd – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID Clean training is supported by the Australian Government and Government of South Australia.
Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures (HLTINFCOV001)
Wed 19 Aug 20
Wed 26 Aug 20
Wed 9 Sep 20
Wed 16 Sep 20
Wed 21 Oct 20
Wed 28 Oct 20
Wed 11 Nov 20
Wed 18 Nov 20
Course enquiries and more information
Freecall 1800 882 661