This micro-credential teaches essential revenue and yield management strategies, tailored to businesses and employees in the tourism and service industries. Learn the principles of how to sell your products to the right customers at the right price at the right time.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone wanting to gain essential skills in revenue and yield management, particularly within the service industries, including hotels/accommodation providers, airlines, tour operators, events/venues, coach operators and car rental businesses.
- Self-paced, approximately 20 hours part time
- You’ll receive a TAFE SA Acknowledgement of Training upon successful completion of the course requirements
- Start dates. Start anytime and study at your own pace.
The following topics will be covered:
1. Concepts of revenue management
2. Revenue management and its relationship with other disciplines
3. Yield and revenue management
4. Customer knowledge and consumer behaviour
5. Significance of market segmentation
At the end of this micro-credential, you will be able to:
- Develop a strategy to sell your products to the right customers, at the right time, at the right price
- Understand concepts of yield and revenue management
- Understand the significance of market segmentation in the service industries
WHY STUDY A TAFE SA MICRO-CREDENTIAL?
TAFE SA micro-credentials are designed by industry experts to offer in-demand skills and knowledge in our ever-changing world. Courses are delivered entirely online, with the ability to connect with your instructors online. All our micro-credentials are designed to offer the latest industry skills and insights and can be completed at your own pace in the space of days to weeks. Once complete, you’ll gain a Statement of Attainment as evidence of your new skills and knowledge.
For organisations that wish to pay the student fees for this course and are unable to pay by credit card via the website, please contact the Student Engagement & Onboarding team via email on SEOShortCourses@tafesa.edu.au to organise a Third Party Payment invoice.
Online (self-directed and self-paced) with an indicative duration of 15-20 hours. Continuous enrolments until 1 December 2022.
Student Visa (500)
Current VISA holders eligible
Please choose carefully, as we do not offer a refund if you change your mind or find yourself unable to do the course.
For more details on short course enrolments, discounts, refunds, international student eligibility and more, please visit
Applying for Short Courses