This continuing professional development course provides you with a skills and knowledge in a range of Microsoft Office applications of Word, Excel and PowerPoint in the business environment. No refunds apply unless the course is cancelled by TAFE SA. International students on a Student visa (subclass 500) are not eligible to undertake short courses.
This course may satisfy the continuing professional development requirements for bookkeepers, BAS agents, accountants, Tax agents and employees working in the business service sector.
This course will also be of benefit to business owners, managers, business partners, bookkeepers, assistant accountants and accounts clerks.
Develop Business Documents
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- Formatting documents
- Effective word processing
- Business documents
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel
- Effective spreadsheet utilisation
- Spreadsheet presentation
- Spreadsheet productivity tools
- Analytical charts and graphs
- Incorporating spreadsheet data in a Word document
- Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint
- Advanced data entry procedures
- Customising and printing the presentation