This continuing professional development course provides you with a skills and knowledge in a range of Microsoft Office applications of Word, Excel and PowerPoint in the business environment.
This course may satisfy the continuing professional development requirements for bookkeepers, BAS agents, accountants, Tax agents and employees working in the business service sector.
This course will also be of benefit to business owners, managers, business partners, bookkeepers, assistant accountants and accounts clerks.
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- Formatting documents
- Effective word processing
- Business documents
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel
- Effective spreadsheet utilisation
- Spreadsheet presentation
- Spreadsheet productivity tools
- Analytical charts and graphs
- Incorporating spreadsheet data in a Word document
- Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint
- Advanced data entry procedures
- Customising and printing the presentation
Produce spreadsheets (BSBITU304)
Design and produce business documents (BSBITU306)
Course enquiries and more information
Freecall 1800 882 661