This Level 2 initial HSR training course aims to add and extend to the range of skills and knowledge acquired in the 5-day initial HSR Level 1 course.
- Understand the principles and practices of a systematic approach to managing and controlling multiple WHS risks.
- Understand the responsibilities and duties of PCBUs (person conducting a business or undertaking), officers, supervisors and contractors, in the context of multiple PCBUs, hazards risks and shared duties.
- Advanced concept of reasonably practicable (multiple hazards).
- Identify various elements of the due diligence requirements of PCBUs and officers associated with managing specific and multiple hazards in a shared work environment.
- Participate in and contribute to developing an action plan/s for eliminating or controlling and monitoring specific and multiple hazards risks in a shared work environment.
This course is certified by SafeWork SA (HSR Level 2). Participants seeking nationally accredited training in work health and safety, are encouraged to explore the Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety.
For organisations that wish to pay the student fees for this course and are unable to pay by credit card via the website, please contact the Student Engagement & Onboarding team via email on SEOShortCourses@tafesa.edu.au to organise a Third Party Payment invoice.
This course is certified by SafeWork SA (HSR Level 2)
Tue 7 Mar 23
Thu 9 Mar 23
Current VISA holders eligible
Collaborate is a web-based online classroom collaboration tool that acts as a real-time virtual classroom. Students and lecturer will interact over the internet. You do not need to install any software and you can access the classroom from any computer that has internet connection, or a mobile telephone. That means you do not have to be in the same room together. You can access it from anywhere you have internet and a computer.
Course enquiries and more information
Freecall 1800 882 661