Graduates of the course have gained employment in:
• Business Services (Administrative Officers)
• Education (Lecturer VET and Higher Education)
• Community Services and Health, and (Youth/Carer/Support Workers)
• Other industries (Small Business Operators)
Note: Completion of a TAFE SA course does not guarantee an employment outcome. Formal requirements other than educational qualifications (eg licensing, professional registration), may apply to some occupations.
Qualifications & Skills Covered
Certificate IV in Women's Advocacy
This course aims to:
develop women’s broad-based educational, vocational and personal skills,
- provide a pathway into higher education and training in TAFE, University, and/or to enhance employment or promotion opportunities,
- develop skills for the application of advocacy at work and/or in the community,
- provide a grounding in gender analysis
- To complete the qualification you are required to complete all 5 core units and 5 elective units.
Not all electives are offered each semester.
Note: Students who successfully complete only one or more units of competency but not the full qualification are eligible to receive a Statement of Attainment.
of TAFE SA graduates find jobs or continue studying.
of TAFE SA graduates are satisfied with the overall quality of training.
* 2017 NCVER Student Outcomes Survey findings