Note: No refunds apply unless the course is cancelled by TAFE SA.
This course describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to apply legal principles in corporation and trusts law matters.
This course meets the Australian Tax Practitioners Board (TPB) educational requirements for Tax Agent registration and renewal of registration.
Students can either phone or use the UNIBOOKS website to order books that can be mailed to them. Students receive a discount if they purchase online which is to offset the postage costs.
Union Building, University of Adelaide, SA 5000
Ph: 08 8125 5160 / 1800 182 003 TOLL FREE Number (for outside the SA metro area)
Fax: 08 8223 4876
Australian Commercial Law III - TAFESA TPB TAX5 (Tax Agent Registration)
- About Companies and Company Law
- Legal nature of companies and Business structures (companies, partnerships, sole trader, trust, joint venture, etc.)
- Constituting companies and Managing companies
- Meetings and decision making
- Restrictions on members decision making and Company directors and other officers
- Directors duties
- Consequences of breach of duty and Members remedies
- Reporting and disclosure and Financing companies
- Shares and shareholding
- Securities and takeovers and Financial services and markets
- Transacting by companies
- External administration and winding up
- Trust Law