Note: No refunds apply unless the course is cancelled by TAFE SA.
This unit describes the Tax Agents Services Act 2009 (TASA), including the Code of Professional Conduct (Code) for the purposes of understanding the legislation associated with registration as a tax agent or BAS agent.
Tax Agent Services Act 2009 (TASA) including the Code of Professional Conduct - TPB TAX4 (Tax Agent, BAS Agent and Tax [Financial] Adviser Registration)
- The objects of the Tax Agents Services Act 2009 (TASA)
- Registration process and eligibility requirements
- The Code of Professional Conduct
- Administrative sanctions
- Civil penalty provisions
- The TPB's power to apply to a Federal Court for an injunction
- The Tax / BAS agent's obligations to notify the TPB of any change in circumstances