Regency International Centre is a world-class facility that delivers training in cookery, hospitality management, patisserie, bakery, butchery, tourism and food processing.
In addition, it proudly boasts:
The Centre runs industry-based courses through these facilities and trains some 8000 students annually, either on campus, in industry, or through our online programs. Find out more about the features and study areas of Regency International Centre using the links at the left and below.
The Regency International Centre state-of-the-art training facility comprises:
The Centre also has:
- Four training bars
- Eight fully equipped kitchens
- Two large bakeries
- A winery and purpose-built wine cellar
- A micro-brewery
- A butchery and smallgoods-production facility
- Four laboratories
- Three training rooms that adjoin the restaurant, taking the seating capacity to 500
- Four demonstration kitchens with a combined capacity of 200
- Two production kitchens
- Two purpose-built wine appreciation rooms
- A food-processing hall
- A sensory evaluation area
- A product development kitchen
Other on-campus student facilities available to international students include:
- A large cafeteria 'The Kaf'
- A Health Centre offering access to medical services
- Tennis and basketball courts
- A fully-equipped gym; and
- A large Learning Resource Centre offering access to books, magazines, journals, newspapers, videos, DVD's, computers linked to the internet, photocopiers, colour printers, scanners and AV equipment.
The Learning Resource Centre also offers quiet study areas, group study areas, assistance with research tasks, inter-library loans and study support.