Please ensure you have read and understood.
Students agree to abide by:
By applying and enrolling into a TAFE course:
- You agree to register in the classes (CRN's) associated with the application.
- All information provided pursuant to the application is correct to the best of your knowledge.
- If any information provided pursuant to the application changes, you will contact TAFE SA to advise them of this as soon as possible.
- You will visit a TAFE SA Campus as soon as possible to have the photo for your Student Photo ID taken if necessary.
- You will ensure that your password is kept confidential and that you will not share any login details or confidential information with any other person.
- You will not allow any other person to access TAFE SA information technology systems using your login details.
- You will pay all fees associated with the application. Non-payment of fees will incur an additional recovery fee which will be charged back to you.
- TAFE SA reserves the right to cancel or change scheduled times, locations and classes.
- Adding or dropping classes through myTAFE SA Online Self Service may result in a credit or charge being applied to the student account. For refund details, see the TAFE SA Refund Policy.
- You acknowledge that TAFE SA collects the information provided pursuant to this application for the purpose of processing your application and providing higher education services. TAFE SA may also use this information for statistical purposes including reporting to other bodies. TAFE SA will only release the information provided in accordance with the South Australian Information Privacy Principles.
- You agree to maintain contact and personal information via your myTAFE SA Self Service Account.
- TAFE SA may communicate with, and provide information relevant to your application to you through email, phone and/or Short Message Service (SMS) to the terms and conditions of application.
Terms and Conditions of Application
When applying for a TAFE SA course through SATAC you must agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below, which you will see at the start of the application process.
- Any offer to a course, or any subsequent enrolment, made in error or on the basis of untrue or incomplete information can be withdrawn or varied by SATAC or TAFE SA.
- Any offers made on the basis of work experience or current employment are conditional. You will be required to provide evidence to TAFE SA prior to enrolment in any course that requires such experience or employment, including those delivered in Workplace Study mode.
- You must meet stated deadlines and take any required action relating to your application. SATAC and TAFE SA will not be held responsible in the event that you fail to meet these requirements, and your application will not be guaranteed equal consideration.
- By submitting your application you authorise SATAC and TAFE SA to obtain official records from any relevant educational institution. SATAC and TAFE SA are not responsible if the institution does not provide these records.
- SATAC will provide its participating institutions with details of your application and the records relating to it. Institutions may use this information to provide you with information about other course and career options. TAFE SA may communicate with, and provide information relevant to your application to you through email, phone and/or Short Message Service (SMS) to the terms and conditions of application.
- If you are successful in your application to TAFE SA, your name may be published in the media. If you do not want your name to be published, you must notify SATAC in writing.
- TAFE SA reserves the right to review your current skills and enrol you at the most appropriate entry level for any course you may be offered.
- School leaver applicants only: SATAC may provide your school with information regarding your application and any offer made to you. If you do not want this to happen, you must notify SATAC in writing.
- You must be at least 16 years of age and not enrolled in school to study at TAFE SA. By submitting your application you agree that you are at least 16 years of age and will not be enrolled in a school at time of enrolment.
- TAFE SA reserves the right to cancel or postpone a course due to unforeseen circumstances. If this happens, TAFE SA will make every effort to place you in the next available intake or offer an alternate course of study.
Note: Condition #7 allows TAFE SA to enrol you into the course most suitable to your skill level, irrespective of the course you receive an offer to.
Note: Terms and Conditions 1,4,7,8, 9,14 do not apply to Vet In Schools Students