Injury and sickness happen everyday in the community. While this may not always lead to an emergency situation, it is important to be equipped with the skills to provide first aid assistance.
TAFE SA currently trains over 4000 South Australian’s in First Aid training each year, a number which is continuously increasing.
Our TAFE SA First Aid students are trained by current Paramedics and Registered Nurses who continue to work in their industries. This gives our students the advantage of learning from health professionals who have current experience in dealing with emergency situations.
TAFE SA can provide First Aid training for:
- Individuals - can select from a scheduled course offered at your nearest TAFE SA Campus; or
- Groups - to upskill your staff either in the workplace, at your nearest TAFE SA Campus, or at an agreed location.
There is a maximum of 16 students per class.
The following courses are available for group booking’s only (please contact the program direct for further information):
- Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
- Provide First Aid 2-Day format
- Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care Setting
Many workplaces require employees to maintain a current First Aid qualification.
A current First Aid qualification is an asset to anyone applying for a job within any industry.
First Aid enquires
First Aid Services Studies
Phone: (08) 8348 4335
General TAFE SA enquiries
Email: enquire online
Phone: 1800 882 661 (freecall)
TTY for deaf: +61 8 8226 4413
TAFE SA can deliver First Aid training at your workplace or at one of our many TAFE SA campus.