Note: No refunds apply unless the course is cancelled by TAFE SA.
Management accounting skills are the focus of this module which includes preparation and reporting on business budgets and monitoring of budget forecasts and outcomes.
Complex spreadsheet functions are utilised to provide a range of financial business documents.
Students can either phone or use the UNIBOOKS website to order books that can be mailed to them. Students receive a discount if they purchase online which is to offset the postage costs.
Union Building, University of Adelaide, SA 5000
Ph: 08 8125 5160 / 1800 182 003 TOLL FREE Number (for outside the SA metro area)
Fax: 08 8223 4876
Advanced Management Accounting Applications
- Prepare, document and manage budgets and forecasts
- Forecast budget estimates and monitor budget outcomes
- Gather, record and analyse operating and cost data
- Prepare budget reports
- Review costing systems integrity to calculate and record the costs of products and services
- Use spreadsheet software to complete business tasks and produce complex documents