Note: No refunds apply unless the course is cancelled by TAFE SA.
Learn how to effectively check all your electrical equipment to the OH&S regulations and the current Australian Standards by completing our Nationally Accredited Course.
Conduct in-service safety testing of electrical cord connected equipment and cord assemblies (TEST and TAG)
- Preparing the portable apparatus tester
- Connecting cords and apparatus to the testing apparatus
- Using test results to establish the safety status
- Identifying safe and unsafe cords and apparatus
- Applying appropriate tagging
- Documenting testing activities
- Dealing with unplanned events by drawing on essential knowledge and skills to provide appropriate solutions incorporated in a holistic assessment with the above listed items