Note: No refunds apply unless the course is cancelled by TAFE SA.
The standards for RTOs 2015 are to ensure nationally consistent, high-quality training and assessment services for the clients of Australia’s vocational education and training (VET) system.
The purpose of these Standards is to:
- set out the requirements that an organisation must meet in order to be a registered training organisation (RTO);
- ensure that training products delivered by RTOs meet the requirements of training packages or VET accredited courses, and have integrity for employment and further study; and
- ensure RTOs operate ethically with due consideration of learners’ and enterprises ‘needs.
This topic includes some of the required knowledge in these units:
- TAEDES402A Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
- TAEASS401B Plan assessment activities and processes
- TAEASS402B Assess competence
- TAEASS403B Participate in assessment validation
Non-Accredited Training - Standards for RTOs 2015
This topic includes:
- The new standards
- Timing of the new standards
- The purpose of the standards
- How the standards are structured
- A summary of the four parts
- Detailed description of part 2 of the summary and how you as a trainer and assessor can best meet those standards