Note: No refunds apply unless the course is cancelled by TAFE SA.
Green skills are the technical skills, knowledge, values and attitudes needed in the workforce to develop and support sustainable social, economic and environmental outcomes in business, industry and community. How does competency based training fit into all of this?
This topic includes some of the required knowledge in these units:
- TAEDES402A Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs - TAEDES401A Design and develop learning programs
Non-Accredited Training - Sustainability in Units of Competency
- What is sustainability?
- Green skills
- What are skills for sustainability?
- Council of Australian Governments (COAG)
- Review of Training Package
- The story of stuff
- Think about embedding sustainability