Note: No refunds apply unless the course is cancelled by TAFE SA.
Units of competency make up a qualification, before you can train and assess you must be able to read and interpret a unit of competency. Find out what makes up a unit of competency.
This topic includes some of the required knowledge in these units:
- TAEDES402A Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
- TAEASS401B Plan assessment activities and processes
- TAEASS402B Assess competence
- TAEASS403B Participate in assessment validation
- TAEDES401A Design and develop learning programs
Non-Accredited Training - Deconstructing a Unit of Competency
- Modification history
- Unit Sector
- Performance Criteria
- Foundation Skills
- Unit Mapping Information