- This Advanced Diploma of Accounting (4 semesters) includes components of the Diploma of Accounting (1 semesters) and Certificate IV in Accounting (2 semesters). Students seeking an offer and enrolment into the Advanced Diploma of Accounting course will only receive a COE and parchment for the Advanced Diploma course. They will not receive a parchment for the lower level courses of Diploma or Certificate IV.
How to Apply
International Course - application process
If you are applying from onshore, generally, you will need to apply for an international course to TAFE South Australia at least two months before you want to start your studies in Australia. If you are applying from offshore it is highly recommended that you apply at least four months in advance.
Read more about:
Note: You must be an International resident to apply for this course.
For Australian residents please visit TAFE SA Courses.
This qualification is designed to reflect the role of individuals working in accounting and seeking professional identification.
Note: Completion of a TAFE SA course does not guarantee an employment outcome. Formal requirements other than educational qualifications (eg licensing, professional registration), may apply to some occupations.
Qualifications & Skills Covered
Diploma of Accounting (FNS50210)
6 core units:
- Provide financial and business performance information
- Prepare legally compliant tax returns for Individuals
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Prepare financial reports for corporate entities
- Implement and maintain internal control procedures
- Provide management accounting information
- plus 3 elective units.
Advanced Diploma of Accounting
3 core units:
- Monitor corporate governance activities
- Apply economic principles to work in the financial services industry
- Interpret and use financial statistics and tools
- plus 5 elective units.
Note: Students who successfully complete only one or more units of competency but not the full Qualification are eligible to receive a Statement of Attainment.
Studying at TAFE SA is one of the easiest pathways towards a University Degree. Credit Transfer is the formal recognition that parts of a TAFE SA course are equivalent in content and level to parts of some University courses.
Find other TAFE SA Credit Transfer Agreements
|Flinders University||Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)||108||54||Details
|Bachelor of Commerce (Finance)||108||54||Details
|University of Adelaide||Bachelor of Commerce (International Business)||72||24||Details
|Bachelor of Commerce (Management)||72||24||Details
|Bachelor of Commerce (Corporate Finance)||72||24||Details
|Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)||72||24||Details
|Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing)||72||24||Details
|Bachelor of Commerce||72||24||Details
|University of South Australia||Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)||108||54||Details
|Bachelor of Business (Finance)||108||36||Details
These course fees are for international students only.
|Tuition Fees||Incidental Fees|
|Semester 1||AUD $5000||AUD $300|
|Semester 2||AUD $5000||AUD $300|
|Semester 3||AUD $5000||AUD $300|
|Semester 4||AUD $5000||AUD $300|
|Fee Totals||AUD $20000||AUD $1200|
|Total Course Cost||AUD $21200|
* Students will need to buy required textbooks of a specific technical nature as identified on the booklist each semester.
Note: TAFE SA does not commit to any fees shown. Charges vary between courses and subjects and are
based on a rate per hour. TAFE SA and their agents reserve the right to make any changes necessary.
Overseas Health Cover
All overseas students are required to have Overseas Health Cover (OSHC) insurance for the entire duration of the course. The health cover rate will vary depending on the personal circumstances and duration of stay in Australia. Read more about Overseas Health Cover.
TAFE SA International offers an optional Arrival & Pick up and/or Accommodation Service. For further details please contact us.