Uni Dual Offer Course
You will receive an offer to both TAFE SA and University, with the University offer being conditional on successful completion of the TAFE SA qualification.
You can rest assured you have secured your University offer, pending successful completion of the TAFE SA award.
No further application will be required.
You will receive credit for TAFE SA studies allowing you to complete two awards dependant on the pathway selected.
If accepted, you will receive an offer to TAFE SA and-on successful completion of the TAFE SA qualification-an offer to University with no further application required.
- View our Uni Dual Offer Courses list
Course Notes & Special Requirements
- For further information on studying this course online contact (08) 8207 8373 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that fees listed apply to the TAFE SA qualification only. Check the University website for Bachelor fees.
- If there are more applicants than available places, TAFE SA will make offers based on date of application.
- This qualification will be updated in 2017.
How to Apply
Note: You must be an Australian Resident to apply for this course.
For International Students please visit International Courses.
Job role titles may include: Account Manager; Advertising Account Manager; Advertising Creative Director; Advertising Manager; Copywriter; Account Planner.
Note: Completion of a TAFE SA course does not guarantee an employment outcome. Formal requirements other than educational qualifications (eg licensing, professional registration), may apply to some occupations.
Qualifications & Skills Covered
Diploma of Advertising (BSB50115)
Learn the skills for creating an advertising and media plan for business with this qualification. You will learn how to develop the creative concepts for TV, radio and online advertisements. 8 elective units.
Note: Students who successfully complete only one or more units of competency but not the full Qualification are eligible to receive a Statement of Attainment.