If you are an international student (on a student visa) or on a working holiday or tourist visa, English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS) at TAFE SA is the perfect place to improve your English:
- Highly qualified, experienced and friendly staff
- Affordable fees
- Flexible start times and program durations from 5 to 40 weeks
- Conveniently located in the heart of the central business district
- Courses: General English (Elementary-Advanced), English for Academic Purposes, IELTS Preparation, Certificate IV in English Proficiency, Diploma in English Proficiency
- Small classes and personalised attention
- The only South Australian Government owned English school in Adelaide
You can develop your English skills for fun and travel, prepare for study or increase your IELTS level.
TAFE SA intensive English language courses will:
- Improve your general English
Prepare you for your TAFE SA or university studies
- Develop your English skills for future employment
- Prepare you for an IELTS test.
The English Language Centre of TAFE SA is a member of English Australia.
English Language (ELICOS) Class Dates for 2016
Semester 1 2016
Term 1: 1 February to 8 April 2016
Term 2: 2 May to 8 July 2016
Semester 2 2016
Term 3: 25 July to 30 September 2016
Term 4: 10 October to 16 December 2016
Choosing the right ELICOS course
With a number of English language courses to choose from, selecting the best one for your needs can be confusing. See here for help with ELICOS courses and special offer.
TAFE South Australia also operates the only Government owned ELICOS (English language) Centre in South Australia.