|Name ||Tobiah Booth-Remmers |
|Studied ||Dance |
|Faculty ||Performing Arts |
| Career Profile || Dancer |
Independent creator and performer
Studying a Bachelor of Dance Performance at the Adelaide College of the Arts prepared me to enter the dance industry as a professional independent artist. The course exposed me to a wide range of practicing artists linked to Australian dance companies whilst giving me a strong foundation in contemporary technique through the regular lecturers. I was able to gain experience in performing as well as making my own work, which has become an integral part of my professional practice. Adelaide College of the Arts is a challenging but highly rewarding course that demands the best from you as an artist whilst giving you the technique and knowledge you need to build your dance career in the professional industry.
• 'Nobody' choreographed for the Dance Creation competition 2014.
• 'Chance' Lisa Griffiths
• 'In Absence Of' directed and performed in the work.
• 'Skeleton' Larissa McGowan. Performed at Adelaide Festival, Dance Massive and Dublin Dance Festival
• 'The Funeral Tree' Gabrielle Nankivell
• 'Voltage' Tasdance main season choreographed by Larissa McGowan and Anna Smith