TAFE SA offers learning support to help students study successfully.
The services may differ from campus to campus but it may include help with:
- assignment, report and essay writing
- course terminology
- English as a second language (ESL)
- learning skills
- listening skills
- note taking
- preparation for an oral exam
- preparation for tests and exams
- preparation for STAT and vocational entry
- reading and writing skills
- research skills
- student/lecturer liaison
- time management
- tutor support for specific course content
- using the computer and internet.
Contact your campus or email@example.com
In addition, the learning support service near you may offer short courses such as Returning to Study, STAT Preparation Courses, Introduction to Computing and Maths Upgrade courses.
To access these services, see the list of Learning support contacts. Appointments can be made out of hours by arrangement.