This course is specifically designed for individuals who are working in the financial services sector and are required to hold accreditation in general insurance and to provide personal advice in general insurance.Note: No refunds apply unless the course is cancelled by TAFE SA.
ASIC Tier 2 - Provide Personal Advice in General Insurance
- Identify industry professional approaches to procedures, guidelines, policies and standards, including ethical requirements, and to model and meet expectations of these in all aspects of work
- Interpret and comply with industry regulations and codes of practice when considering the characteristics of financial products and services for individual client needs
- Provide advice on deposit products, non-cash payment facilities and general insurance products It applies to individuals with excellent communication skills who are authorised as Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) registered Australian financial services licence (AFSL) holders to provide advice about products and services at ASIC Tier 2 level
- Assess a client's insurance prerequisites and accurately advise clients about financial products and services at the Australian Services and Investment Commission (ASIC) Tier 2 level
- Assess a client's insurance needs and accurately advise customers about financial products and services at the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) Tier 2 level