An intensive short course delivered in the Regency Campus Brewery.Note: No refunds apply unless the course is cancelled by TAFE SA.
Nationally recognised AQF Level 3 qualification suitable for all brewery operators.
Practical skills and technical knowledge delivered in parallel.
Ideal for existing brewpub and craft brewery owners and workers, and those looking for entry into this exciting and rapidly expanding industry worldwide.
Accommodation available on campus at Regency International House – $65.00* per night, inclusive of meals. * Some additional charges may apply. For more information on accommodation contact Regency International House on Tel: (08) 8348 4000.
- Hands on experience producing commercial beers
- Lecture series covering all ingredients, process and product aspects in depth
- Guest presenters from suppliers, scientists and allied technical experts
- Practical laboratory experience and advice
- Tours and site visits to maltings, breweries and the trade