Diploma of International Business
|Teaching Duration||20 weeks|
|Course page PDF|
Course Admission Requirements
(for International Applications)
of 5.5 Overall with minimum of 5.0 in all bands or equivalent.
- It is assumed that students will have completed the Certificate IV in International Trade or equivalent.
- *University Packaged offers are available for January and July intakes.
- Students may wish to consider adding the Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management for an additional one semester after the Diploma of International Business for an additional fee of $6500.
How to Apply
International Course - application process
If you are applying from onshore, generally, you will need to apply for an international course to TAFE South Australia at least two months before you want to start your studies in Australia. If you are applying from offshore it is highly recommended that you apply at least four months in advance.
Read more about:
Note: You must be an International resident to apply for this course.
For Australian residents please visit TAFE SA Courses.
Qualifications & Skills Covered
Diploma of International Business
The Diploma of International Business is a highly sought after qualification. This course aims to provide participants with the skills and understanding regarding all aspects of international business. 8 units.
Note: Students who successfully complete only one or more units of competency but not the full Qualification are eligible to receive a Statement of Attainment.
Packaged University Offer
This course is available as a Packaged University Offer. The University program(s) for this course: Bachelor of Business at the University of South Australia or Bachelor of Business, Bachelor of Business (International Business), Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), Bachelor of Commerce (Finance) at Flinders University.
This allows students to accept a joint packaged offer with a local South Australian University, and upon successful completion of TAFE SA qualification, the student is eligible for a guaranteed entry into a nominated University Program. Find out more about Packaged University Offers.
The benefits of a Packaged University Offer include:
- Students will be able to apply for a single visa for the entire duration of both programs
- Guaranteed entry into selected University Programs
- Guaranteed credits shorten the duration of qualifications and reduces tuition fees over the total duration of study program
- Graduate with a dual qualification from both TAFE SA and a University (for example Advanced Diploma/Bachelor Degree)
- Graduate with a competitive mix of practical and theoretical skills
See relevant Credit Transfer details below.
Studying at TAFE SA is one of the easiest pathways towards a University Degree. Credit Transfer is the formal recognition that parts of a TAFE SA course are equivalent in content and level to parts of some University courses.
Below are the Credit Transfer details for this course.
TAFE SA Credit Transfer Agreements
These course fees are for international students only.
|Tuition Fees||Incidental Fees|
|Semester 1||AUD $6500||-|
|Fee Totals||AUD $6500||-|
|Total Course Cost||AUD $6500|
Note: TAFE SA does not commit to any fees shown. Charges vary between courses and subjects and are
based on a rate per hour. TAFE SA and their agents reserve the right to make any changes necessary.
Overseas Health Cover
All overseas students are required to have Overseas Health Cover (OSHC) insurance for the entire duration of the course. The health cover rate will vary depending on the personal circumstances and duration of stay in Australia. Read more about Overseas Health Cover.
TAFE SA International offers an optional Arrival & Pick up and/or Accommodation Service. For further details please contact us.