- There are no new Enrolments in this course after 1st January 2018. Once the new qualification is on TAFESA's scope of registration applications will open and you will be able to apply via this website.
How to Apply
Full Fee Paying Students
Contact campus for application and enrolment information.
Note: You must be an Australian Resident to apply for this course.
For International Students please visit International Courses.
Having the business and technical acumen to work entrepreneurially, graduates of this qualification may be able to revitalize mature organisations in response to a perceived opportunity or start a new business in the area of food and wine. Students may be looking for an opportunity with an employer, have their own business that they are looking to expand, or want to start a completely new operation.
Note: Completion of a TAFE SA course does not guarantee an employment outcome. Formal requirements other than educational qualifications (eg licensing, professional registration), may apply to some occupations.
Qualifications & Skills Covered
Graduate Diploma of Entrepreneurship for Food and Wine
5 core subjects:
- Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- Manage financial performance
- Contribute to the development of a product/application/service
- Undertake research project
- Manage organisations strategic and business planning
- plus 3 electives.
Note: Students who successfully complete only one or more units of competency but not the full Qualification are eligible to receive a Statement of Attainment.