Student Wellbeing and Support Workshops
The student services and libraries teams are delivering a range of workshops on topics such as online learning, finances, careers, learning and disability support.
To view the live schedule, and access recordings of these workshops, enrolled students can log into Learn and view the Learn Orientation and support course.
These workshops are being run online on TAFE SA LEARN. Instructions for joining a session can be found beneath the schedule below. There is no need to register in advance.
|Thursday 30 July 2020||2.00 pm||Careers: Looking for jobs in the SA job market |
|Thursday 6 August 2020||2.00 pm||Careers: What makes you employable?|
|Wednesday 12 August 2020||2.00 pm||Taking control of your finances - Interview with financial counsellor |
|Thursday 13 August 2020||12.00 pm||Studiosity – Study help anytime anywhere |
|Thursday 13 August 2020||2.00 pm||Careers: Making your resume stand out from the crowd |
|Tuesday 18 August 2020||12.00 pm||Access and Inclusion: Assistive Technology – Literacy Support Tools |
|Thursday 20 August 2020||2.00 pm||Careers: Cover letters & selection processes |
|Tuesday 25 August 2020||12.00 pm||Maximising your Wellbeing|
|Thursday 27 August 2020||12.00 pm||Studiosity – Study help anytime anywhere |
|Thursday 27 August 2020||2.00 pm||Careers: Job interviews |
|Thursday 3 September 2020||2.00 pm||Careers: Prepare yourself for the Xmas casual positions |
- On the day of the session 15-30 minutes before session time, login to Learn using your TAFE SA single sign-on username and password and select ‘sign
- If prompted, click ‘Yes’ to confirm terms and conditions
- This will take you to the Student Orientation and Support course page, then click ‘enrol me’
- Click on today’s scheduled session
- Click the ‘Join session’ button up to 15 minutes before the session is due to begin