Student Wellbeing and Support Workshops
The student services and libraries teams are delivering a range of workshops on topics such as online learning, finances, careers, learning and disability support.
To view the live schedule, and access recordings of these workshops, enrolled students can log into Learn and view the Learn Orientation and support course.
These workshops are being run online on TAFE SA LEARN. Instructions for joining a session can be found beneath the schedule below. There is no need to register in advance.
|Tuesday 12th November||12.00 pm||Assistive Technology - Literacy Support Tools|
- On the day of the session 15-30 minutes before session time, login to Learn using your TAFE SA single sign-on username and password and select ‘sign
- If prompted, click ‘Yes’ to confirm terms and conditions
- This will take you to the Student Orientation and Support course page, then click ‘enrol me’
- Click on today’s scheduled session
- Click the ‘Join session’ button up to 15 minutes before the session is due to begin