When not in use for TAFE SA business, video conference rooms can be hired by external companies and government departments.
Contact TAFE SA’s Video Conferencing team to confirm availability and book a video conference room.
| TAFE SA ||Free || |
| External ||$44/hr || |
Minimum booking time is one hour, ¼ hr thereafter.
Information needed for an external booking
- Company/organisation name
- ABN number
- Name and address to send invoice
- Time of conference (Note: Our video conference rooms are booked according to Australian Central Standard Time.)
- Which party will be making the call
- Support person at the other end
- Duration of the conference
TAFE SA uses Skype for Business for video conferences. Please ensure your organisation and/or those on the other end of the meeting can use this program.
Video Conference rooms are available at the following TAFE SA campuses:
- Gilles Plains
- Mount Barker
- Port Adelaide
- Tee Tree Gully
Barossa and Riverland
- Barossa (Nuriootpa)
- Murray Bridge
- Port Lincoln
- Mount Gambier
- Victor Harbor
- Coober Pedy
- Port Augusta
- Port Pirie
- Roxby Downs
Video Conference Bookings
Please contact the video conference team for further information:
Phone: +61 8 8207 8446