TAFE SA Graduation Ceremony
The TAFE SA 2022 Graduation and Award Presentation for Cookery, Hospitality, Patisserie, Tourism, Events and Travel students was held at Regency campus at on 26 October 2022.
Congratulations to all our graduates and we would like to acknowledge our International Student Award recipients;
- Celmari Bekker – Most outstanding student in Bar Service
- Heirich Tiang - Most outstanding student in Restaurant & Function Service
- Hikari Yagami – Student Chef of the Year
- Dajean Valentina Soto Borges – Most dedicated student to Hospitality Studies
- Ximing Zhao – Excellence in Hospitality Leadership
- Suman Gurung – Most dedicated to BTHEM Studies
- Hyunju Park – Bill Spurr AO Award for Patisserie
- Mayra Sayuri Ykeizumi - Bill Spurr AO Award for Events
Merit Achievements were also awarded for Bachelor of Tourism, Hospitality and Events Management (BTHEM)
- Svetlana (Jana) Jedig
- Thi Thanh Huyen (Ashley) Dang
Thank you to our sponsors and all involved in bringing this fantastic event together.
2022 StudyAdelaide International Student Awards
Congratulations to TAFESA International student winners Beatriz, Morgan and Dean who were recognised for their outstanding achievements or service at the 2022 StudyAdelaide International Student Awards.
- Beatriz Vergara from Chile, studying Landscape Design - Winner, Vocational Education and Training - Academic Excellence.
- Morgan Hay from Canada, studying Marketing and Communications - Highly Commended, Vocational Education and Training - Academic Excellence.
- Dean Derick Punsalan from Philippines, 2022 StudyAdelaide International Student Ambassador