TAFE SA Short Course Discount Codes – Terms and Conditions
Discount codes may be available for some TAFE SA short courses. Discount codes may offer a monetary or percentage value discount off of the total value of the short course delivery. Discount codes are only available to TAFE SA short courses that take payment via the TAFE SA website. The discount code must be entered into the relevant field during the online checkout process on the TAFE SA website.
- To redeem the discount, the paying customer must type the discount code into the relevant field during the online checkout process on the TAFE SA website. The relevant discount will be automatically deducted from the full price of the short course delivery. If the paying customer fails to enter the discount code at the time of purchase as specified, the purchase will not be eligible for the discount. Discounts may not be claimed after confirmation of a paying customer’s purchase of the short course delivery via the TAFE SA website.
- Discount codes are not redeemable when payment is made outside of the TAFE SA website. Discounts are only redeemable when the relevant code is entered into the relevant field during the online checkout process on the TAFE SA website.
- Where applicable, refunds will be for discounted amount only.
- If a refund is provided, the discount code is not redeemable on future short course deliveries of unless otherwise specified by TAFE SA.
- Discount codes may be valid for a limited time only and will expire on the date specified by TAFE SA on the short course page of the TAFE SA website and/or on relevant marketing material. TAFE SA reserves the right to modify or cancel at any time.
- Only one discount code may be applied to each enrolment for the short course that the discount applies to.
- Discount codes are not redeemable for cash.
- Discounts cannot be applied to short course deliveries previously purchased.