Terms and Conditions – TAFE SA Short Course Experience Survey 2019
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each entrant.
- Entry is open to residents of South Australia, aged over 18 years only.
- Employees of TAFE SA and immediate family members are not permitted to enter the competition.
Duration of Promotional Period
- The competition will remain open for the duration of the TAFE SA Short Course Experience Survey 2019.
- The competition commences at on Thursday 28 March 2019.
- The competition closes at midnight on Thursday 4 April 2019.
Method of Entry
- To qualify for entry, entrants must have registered for a TAFE SA short course via the TAFE SA website with a start date between 1 March 2018 and 22 March 2019 and have been contacted via email by TAFE SA with a request to complete the TAFE SA Short Course Experience Survey 2019. Entrants must complete and submit the TAFE SA Short Course Experience Survey 2019, responding to all questions that require response.
- Entries must be received by the Promoters during the promotional period.
- Inappropriate comments will result in the entrant being disqualified from the competition.
- Entries received will be considered final by the Promoters. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, illegible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries must be received by the Promoters during the promotional period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Any costs associated with accessing the Competition and/or the Terms and Conditions web pages remain the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
- One survey entry per person/email. Entries will be sorted by email address and any duplicate email addresses will be excluded from the competition.
Prizes and Values
- One (1) winner will receive one (1) Coles Myer gift card to the value of $50.
- The total value of all Prizes is AU$50. The Prizes are valued as at 27 March 2019. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variations in the Prize value due to exchange rate changes or otherwise. Prizes are not refundable, transferable nor redeemable for cash, credit or foreign exchange. Gift cards must be redeemed at participating outlets by the expiry date specified on the gift card.
- If the Prize or an element of the Prize becomes unavailable, for any reason beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, then a prize at the Promoter's discretion will be awarded in lieu, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
- The winner will be randomly selected from the list of survey respondents on Thursday 4 April 2019. The winner will be notified on Friday 5 April 2019 by email (as provided in the TAFE SA Short Course Experience Survey 2019). The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- A new winner will be selected if no reply to the promoter's correspondences is received within two (2) weeks from the notification. TAFE SA will contact the winner via the email address provided in the TAFE SA Short Course Experience Survey 2019.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or delay delivery of the prize should circumstances regarding TAFE SA short courses or availability of staff arise beyond their control.
- The winners will be drawn at random on Thursday 4 April 2019. Winners will be randomly chosen from all entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- TAFE SA will contact the winner via the email address supplied. A new winner will be selected if no reply to the Promoter’s correspondence is received within two (2) weeks from the initial notification.
- The Prize will be sent to the winner by email (as provided in the TAFE SA Short Course Experience Survey 2019).
- One (1) winner will receive one (1) Coles Myer gift card to the value of $50. Total value of the Prize is AU$50. Prizes are not refundable, transferrable or redeemable for cash, credit or foreign exchanges. Prizes can only be redeemed for items at participating outlets and must be used by the expiry date specified.
Conditions of Entry
- To the extent permitted by law, TAFE SA is not responsible or liable for: inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information; purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions; unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition; electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition; any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by TAFE SA, or its employees, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a prize winner; or any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
- The promoter is TAFE SA, 136 Days Road, Regency Park, South Australia 5010.