Note: No refunds apply unless the course is cancelled by TAFE SA.
Safety training for all persons who work at heights & ongoing safety pathways.
- General safety obligations
- Workplace responsibilities
- Personal fall protection
- Ladders & ladder safety
- Risk & hazard control measures
- Harness work
Work Safely at Heights
- Identify general safety obligations
- Identify types of fall protection
- Identify methods of body support
- Identify workplace hazards
- Undertake relevant risk analysis
- Indicate appropriate control measures