Note: No refunds apply unless the course is cancelled by TAFE SA.
Learn the steps to successfully prepare a candidate for assessment.
This topic includes some of the required knowledge in these units:
- TAEASS401B Plan assessment activities and processes
- TAEASS402B Assess competence
- TAEASS403B Participate in assessment validation
Non-Accredited Training - Preparing the Candidate for Assessment
- Conversation between assessor and candidate
- Confirm the competency (national code and name of unit)
- Practical demonstration and written theory
- Timing, clarify instructions | not assist with competency
- Define outcomes, results available, feedback
- Relevant study pathway