Note: No refunds apply unless the course is cancelled by TAFE SA.
Revolutionise your social media business strategies using the information from this session, delivered by a leader in the field of social media and a well-known social media identity in Adelaide.
Designed for those already using some social media intelligence in their business! This is a course to build on your intelligence with the latest trends,strategies and philosophies to help maximise your business’ marketing potential. Tight times need innovative minds.
Bring with you your overall business strategy to help develop the latest business social media strategies. These strategies will be solution based to help engage with your audience and gain some marketing momentum in a competitive environment. The latest concepts and trends of social media will be explained as well as understanding the variety of platforms, their benefits and also their limitations. Selecting the right platforms to align with your business strategies is critical for business success. Revolutionise your social media business strategies using the information from these session,delivered by a leader in the field of social media and a well-known social media identity in Adelaide.
This course is ideal for professionals who are already using social media as a marketing strategy and want to learn the about the latest trends in social media and to learn how to use their social media platforms more effectively and efficiently.
- Managers already engaging social media
- Professionals managing or using social media platforms for their business
- Managers and executives wanting to learn about a wider range of social media platforms
- Marketing assistants and Marketing Managers looking to maximise the benefits of social media
- Staff who work closely with their customer base using a variety of social media platforms and wish to improve their relationship with customers, increase brand loyalty and recognition and achieve business objectives
Today's work environment requires a strategic approach to using social media in your business and this course will focus on managing your brand and give participants an opportunity to develop a social media strategy to support platforms already being used.
- Emphasis on 2 way e communication and encourage support of online activities off line
- Social media strategies/suggestions or solutions for your business
- Review of social media strategies
- Encourage customer engagement strategies
- Develop social media strategies
At the end of the course attendees will receive a Certificate of Participation.
Advanced Social Media
- Development of social media plans
- Latest knowledge on 8 of the most useful social media tools for your business
- Strategies to manage your social media plan
- Working document for participants to take back to their workplace