Note: No refunds apply unless the course is cancelled by TAFE SA.
This course describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to record and prepare payroll documentation, deal with enquiries in regard to payroll and process payroll from provided data in manual or computerised payroll systems.
This course meets the Australian Tax Practitioners Board (TPB) educational requirements for BAS Agent registration and renewal of registration.
BAS Agent Registration - Establish and Maintain a Payroll System
- Payroll system and legislation
- Superannuation obligations
- Payment summaries and payroll calculations
- Manual payroll and accounting for salaries and wages
- Setting up the MYOB payroll command centre
- Processing personal leave
- Holiday pay and leave loading
- Payroll tax
- End of year procedures and reconciling payroll
- Salary sacrifice
- Calculating a termination payemnt