Possible job roles include renderer/by-products operator.
Note: Completion of a TAFE SA course does not guarantee an employment outcome. Formal requirements other than educational qualifications (eg licensing, professional registration), may apply to some occupations.
Qualifications & Skills Covered
Certificate III in Meat Processing (Rendering)
6 core units:
- Maintain personal equipment
- Apply hygiene and sanitation practices
- Comply with Quality Assurance and HACCP requirements
- Follow safe work policies and procedures
- Communicate in the workplace
- Overview the meat industry
- plus 4 elective units.
Note: Students who successfully complete only one or more units of competency but not the full Qualification are eligible to receive a Statement of Attainment.