The Horticulture, Conservation and Land Management program offers over nineteen vocational educational and training qualifications in the capability areas of: environment and conservation, horticulture, landscape design, pest management and industry licences.
This profile makes us the largest provider of horticulture and conservation land management industries training in South Australia.
The following courses are being offered in Semester 2:
- Certificate II in Horticulture (AHC20410)
- Certificate III in Horticulture (AHC30710)
- Certificate IV in Horticulture (AHC40410)
- Diploma of Horticulture (AHC50410)
- Dual Certificate II in Horticulture (AHC20410) & Conservation and Land
- Management (AHC21010)
- Dual Certificate III in Conservation and Land Management (AHC31410) and Parks and Gardens (AHC31010)
- Certificate II in Horticulture (AHC20410) & Conservation and Land Management (AHC21010)
- Certificate III in Conservation and Land Management (AHC31410) & Parks and Gardens (AHC31010)
Further TAFE SA training pathways in this field include in Parks and Gardens, Sports Turf Management, Landscape Construction, Arboriculture and Irrigation or higher level qualifications such as the Certificate IV in Horticulture or Diploma of Horticulture
Interested participants who would like to find out more about the above listed courses are encouraged to attend an information session on Wednesday, 8 July 10am or 6pm.
To apply visit www.tafesa.edu.au
Every year TAFE SA delivers training to over 34,000 regional residents and businesses. As the largest provider of vocational education training (VET) in South Australia, TAFE SA has flexible study options, work-place based training and short courses to enable you to be yourself and transform your future.