TAFE SA news

Dairy industry celebrates TAFE SA Graduates

Jun 17, 2014

The local dairy industry will celebrate the graduation of TAFE SA students on Wednesday June 18, at the Dairy SA Conference on the Main Stage at the Barn Palais.

The 30 graduates have completed their studies at the Mount Gambier Campus under the guidance of lecturers Annalee Wallace and Mark Thompson. The graduates have completed the following qualifications:

TAFE SA Graduate Amy Howard, who completed the Dairy qualification, is pleased to add value to her 10 years industry experience with a nationally recognised qualification.

“TAFE SA has helped me to build on the skills I had already learnt at work,” said Amy.

“I have been able to gain more understanding of many parts of my work including calving, identifying health issues, tractor skills, pasture and crop growing and a good nutrition feeding plan which I was able to implement at work.”

Like many graduates, Amy will continue to further her studies at TAFE SA and improve her knowledge and skills of the industry.

Image: TAFE SA Lecturer Annalee Wallace and graduate Amy Howard at the Mount Gambier Campus farmlet.